Don’t be late~ 🏫 Get that A+ in DANCE with the Audi University Style!~ 🖊️📚
Eligibility: All ANL Accounts
Duration: 7th June 2022 00:00 – 11th June 2022 23:59 (GMT +8)
- A total amount of purchases and gifts in the item mall, couple garden, and mascot salon will be counted during the event.
- All rewards will be inserted manually within 14 working days after the event duration.
- Discount coupons are counted. 10%, 20%, and 30% discount coupons (e.g., Original Price: 21,000 – Discounted Price using 10% Discount Coupon: 18,900. 18,900 will add to your total spend.)
- Purchases that are done by Magic Lamp, 7 Days Exchange Coupon, and 30 Days Exchange Coupon are not counted.
- Please be reminded of the Game Policy, which was stated that “Users are prohibited from advertising the intent to or commit the act of buying, trading, selling, sharing or transferring access of accounts, in-game cash or any other game-related feature to another Audition Next Level account or player through transactions involving the use of real money.”
- This promotion is subject to change without prior notice.
Shop in any of the item categories below:
- Shopping Mall – Face, Hair, Upper Garment, Lower Garment, Shoes, Set, Item, Pet, Motion, Hardware, Emoticon, Accessory, Mark, Musical Instruments, Black Label
- Couple Shop – Hair, Upper Garment, Lower Garment, Shoes, Set, Pet, Accessory, Mark, Ring, Couple Certificate, Couple Item, Couple Room
- Couple Garden – Seeds, Accessory, Management/Care Items, Items
- Mascot Salon – Mascot, Hair, Upper Garment, Undergarment, Shoes, Set, Accessory, Item
- All features that are not included here are not included in the spending promo.
- The reward does not require the character to have a couple to wear.
- Face not included.
- Item Categories:
- Female/Male: Hair, Top, Bottom, Shoes
|30,000 – 49,999 in-game cash spend||30 Days Audi University Style|
|50,000 – 79,999 in-game cash spend||90 Days Audi University Style|
|80,000 – above in-game cash spend||Indefinite Audi University Style|
Join our Community here