These rules will apply to any kind of tournament hosted and sponsored by Audition Next Level
These rules also applied to the persons who will participate (including the players, staff and officials).
- Chapter 1. Tournament Outline
- Chapter 2. Conduct Guideline
- Chapter 3. Tournament and Game Regulation
- Chapter 4. Competitor Qualification
- Chapter 5. Discipline
- Chapter 6. Management Authority
Audition Next Level Tournament Guideline
Chapter 1 Tournament Outline
- The Event Facilitators must be involved in any decisions for the Competition.
- All competitors must comply with the Event Facilitator’s request during the tournament. If they do not follow, it is considered a violation.
- Any Audition Next Level tournament will be proceeded with following regulation.
- Any contents that are not included with the below regulation, will follow up as for the decision of the Event Facilitators.
Chapter 2 Conduct Guideline
- All competitors must always respect other competitors and Event Facilitators and must always comply with the action guidelines set forth in the Rules.
- Any Audition Next Level tournament will be proceeded with following regulation.
Chapter 3 Tournament and Game Regulation
- During the tournament, the version which is served on current Live Server will be used.
- For the preceding tournament, each competitor will be advised by the Event Facilitators if they will use their own account or a tournament account.
- Players must enter the game room where the competition takes place within set time, and if they fail to enter, they will be automatically disqualified.
- The music which be used in any kind of tournament hosted and sponsored by Audition Next Level will be “Audition Artist” songs only.
Part 2. Team Battle – Scoring
- All scores in any kind of team battles will be based on the Team’s Total Score.
- Highest total team score will be considered as the winner for that game/round.
Part 3. Individual Battle – Scoring
- At the end of each round, the points and scores are recorded and the best points are taken to the next round.
- If the points are equal, the top scorers will advance to the next round through the sum of the scores.
- Each tournament will be set by different Game Settings. Game Settings will be posted before the tournament.
Part 4. Player Responsibility
- All competitors must use the equipment provided by the organizer except headset and earphones.
- When a competitor uses their personal headset or earphone, all settings must be handled by themselves. If the personal equipment which they brought has a problem, it’s not possible to be helped by other people. Problems caused by this will be the player’s responsibility. It will not affect the results of the competition.
- Setup period before the actual match is 5 minutes ONLY.
- Players who fail to take advantage of the 5 minute setup time must begin playing with whatever configuration and character setup they are left with. No time extension for the setup will be given.
- GM will create the room, room name, game mode and songs to be played for the Tournament and. Participants must follow the Tournament Official’s instructions on the on-ground.
- Technical issues encountered during the event will be assessed by the Officials. Only major technical problems will merit game suspension and/or restart at the discretion of the officials.
- ISP Connection
- Power Interruption in the area
- Game Server Issues
- Participants are not allowed to abandon their terminals without the official’s approval and will be disqualified and not eligible to claim any prizes from the tournament.
- Players are expected to behave in a respectful and sportsmanlike manner at all times.
- Participants must follow the rules interpretations and guidelines set forth by the tournament officials. The decision of the tournament officials IS FINAL.
Part 5. Disqualification Rules
- External programs related to unauthorized games, except for the ‘Audition Next Level’ client installed on the competition-going PC, if an illegal or unauthorized program is used or detected after installation, the player’s qualification shall be disqualified and cannot join any kind of tournament hosted and sponsored by Audition Next Level.
- If you fail to arrive at the venue on your scheduled match, the present competitor will be declared as the automatic winner.
- In case of unfair play and match-fixing, violation of social norms, and violation of a prohibition against progress.
- If any action is detected that interferes with other competitors’ progress or participation in the competition.
- Intentional disconnection (ALT F4/Manual DC) will lead to the disqualification of the team.
- Playpark Inc. has the right to hold and not to give all prizes of disqualified teams.
- PlayPark Inc. and/or Game Fest 2020 officials shall reserve the right to suspend, ban, and/or punish a player or clan without prior notice for any violation as they deem necessary in any kind of tournament hosted and sponsored by Audition Next Level.
Chapter 4 Competitor Qualification
- All players must comply with the following regulation and Audition Next Level Game Policy.
- Any amendments to the “Regulations” during the “Tournament” process will also apply in conjunction with each other.
Part 1. Prohibited unfair play and match-fixing
- Hacking and abuse
- The act of forging, tampering with, and altering the competition client without the express permission of the “operating team” and the company.
- Violation of the ‘Audition operation policy
- The act of using bugs to abuse from “Operation Team” prohibiting.
- Substituted Game
- The act of attending a competition with an account of other people and playing to benefit.
- The act of directing, persuading, suggest to perform.
- The act of using of fraudulent devices, unauthorized software, and hardware
- The act is approved by the “operation team” as a violation of the basic conduct that must be observed in order to ensure fair play.
Part 2. Social Convention
The following acts are against social conventional wisdom and may be penalized at the discretion of the Event Facilitator.
- When using slang, swear words, etc. which are not acceptable to society
- When using language that are disparages, threatens, insults, slander, libel, and offends others.
- Unauthorized reproduction, distribution and dissemination of comments by social media, streaming services, and other means of distribution to other participants or members of the public.
- Violent Act
- When direct violence against the opponent, the crowd, the public, or the threat posed by violent gestures.
- To insult, ridicule, antagonize, or incite against, opponents, spectators, the masses and Event Facilitators/PlayPark Staffs.
Part 3. Disturbance
- Competitors shall not obstruct the use and installation of various equipment for broadcasting and competition, or shall not commit acts that may be at risk of damage, or may impose disciplinary action on such activities.
- Competitors are not always able to cover their faces so that the management can identify them, and the management can demand that they remove or remove clothing that interferes with the identification of each competitor.
Part 4. Sportsmanship
- Responsibility of complying to the Regulation
- All competitors participating in the competition must comply with the “Tournament Rules” and each “Regulation” which be set to participate in “Tournament”.
- Penalties are given on those who violate or attempt to violate these “Regulations”.
- Taunting and discrimination
- All should not do anything that could damage the dignity and reputation of the other users attending the competition.
- There should be no derogatory, discriminated, discriminated against, derogatory, derogatory or contentious remarks or arguments for any reason on topics such as race, color, ethnicity, origin, country, gender, language, termination, politics, etc.
- Sexual harassment
- If people feels sexually offensive or insulting through social conventional wisdom and ethics, or actions that go against the law, it can be considered sexual harassment and is subject to heavy disciplinary action.
- If it’s serious, the additional legal measure could be taken by the Event Facilitator.
- Criminal acts of every species
- People should not act in violation of social laws.
- All competitors participating in the competition must not agree to propose, conspire or attempt to manipulate the results of the competition by means prohibited by law or “Regulations” in any case.
- To ensure smooth “competition” operation, it’s not allowed that the external secrets provided by the “operating team” are disclosed to the public, or take advantage of this to reap undue profits.
Chapter 5 Discipline
Part 1. Discipline Grounds
- All competitors participating in the competition should be disciplined which is related with violation of these rules, violation of the audition operation policy, and violation of the laws of the region or attempting to commit an offence is subject to disciplinary action.
- The type and level of disciplinary action can be set at discretion, based on reasonable judgment by the management.
- Competitors may be held legally responsible for the reasons they are being disciplined.
Part 2. Discipline Division
The discipline which is given to the player is divided as below.
- Warning will be given to the following actions during the competition.
- In case of changing set PC environment of tournament at random
- In case of not complying with request or direct of on-site staff.
- In case of external chat execution and disparaging acts such as slang or sexual harassment against the other person during a competition
- In case of unnecessary action in the proceedings of the competition according to the management team’s judgment.
- If 3 warnings accumulates during the competition, the competitor will be disqualified.
Chapter 6 Management Authority
- The management has the authority to select all the competition venues and participants.
- The management team has the authority to determine all matters of concern during the competition and judgement all raised objections.
- All final decisions relating to the interpretation of these Regulations, the qualification of competitors, the schedule of competitions and penalties for misconduct may be acted in accordance with the impartial and reasonable judgment of the management.
- The management may revise, alter or reinforce these regulations from time to time to maintain the fairness and honesty of the competition and, if the contents are modified, inform them as soon as possible.
- The management has the right to collect and use all records and other data related to the competition, and the competitor fully cooperates with the management’s demands for this.