Eligibility: All Audition Next Level Players
- Design a loading screen banner for Audition Next Level with the theme, ‘Audition Next Level Season 2‘.
- Each participants may submit 1 entry.
- Participation is free of charge.
- By entering the contest, the participant gives Playpark Inc., the rights to freely use and publish the design without remuneration.
- All entries should be original. Modifying, enhancing or altering someone else’s work does not constitute an original entry.
- All entries must have any Audition Characters.
- Entries must be send be in .PSD and .JPG files at 72dpi – screen resolution – at approx. 1024×768 pixels
- Each entries must have ANL logo. You may download the logo here.
- Schedule of Submission: March 15 – 23, 2021.
- You may send your entries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject: [ANL] March 2021 Artist of the Month
- Each entry should include the following information:
- Artist’s Full Name:
- Artist In-game Name:
- Character Gender:
- Facebook Link:
- Description of Image (the more info provided here, the better):
- Entries will be posted on the Audition Next Level official Facebook page.
Criteria for Judging:
- 30% Creativity
- 30% Craftsmanship
- 30% Originality
- 10% Community Impact (based on community feedback)
- 3 winners
- 300,000 In-Game Cash
- Special In-Game Item named after winner
- Playpark Inc. employees, ex-employees and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of affinity and consanguinity are disqualified from joining the contest
- Third Party Agencies and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of affinity and consanguinity who are currently and previously worked with Playpark Inc. in creating special events and customization in-game for its games are disqualified from joining the event.
- Entries should be original. Please avoid posting your entry online lest someone might inadvertently or purposely copy your work.
- Images must conform to nominal decency guidelines. Any image deemed to contain content that depicts violence, racial, political, religious, sexual, or any other inflammatory material in an inappropriate manner may be disqualified and removed.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Playpark Inc., is not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the participant.
- By entering the contest, the participant warrants that he or she is the creator thus sole copyright owner of the said image.
- By entering the contest, the participant gives Playpark Inc., the rights to freely use and publish the design without remuneration. This includes, but not limited to, the creation of the design into an ingame item and using the avatar as Playpark Inc., desires.
- Playpark Inc. reserves the right to, if necessary, modify the rules of, cancel and/or extend the contest at any time for any reason, without notice or prior warning.
- Players who wish to join the contest must use their own accounts/in-game name when submitting their entry.